Covid-19 raises many questions regarding international travel. We’re here to help navigate the uncertainties together and get you safely back on your adventures. For an update on the latest situation in each country, have a look here.
The safety and wellbeing of our travellers comes first. We are in constant contact with our partners for up to date information and insight. We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and are following Government travel advice.
Due to travel?
Our Travel Designers will be in contact with anyone due to travel within the next 10 weeks to share the latest available information and the options available to you?
By committing to travel you acknowledge and accept any measures put in place by the country, airline, guiding company and/or hotel, without prior notice:
- Quarantines effected either in your travel destination or upon your return home
- Destinations requiring pre-arrival documentation
- Flight schedules changing
- Temperature taking or other medical policies introduced
- Mandatory mask and glove policies
- Mandatory curfews
- Resorts operating with limited staff and occupancy levels
- Discontinuation of services without notice (room service, bars/restaurants, spa, gym, social areas, entertainment, activities, tours etc.)
As policies and procedures are beyond our control and are ever-changing, we recommend checking airline, hotel and government websites before you travel,
– The Plan South America Team