We are at a new frontier of travel. While the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic presents numerous challenges, for many of us the desire to explore has never been stronger. We are here to help navigate the uncertainties and get you safely back on your adventures.
The safety and wellbeing of our clients comes first. We are in constant contact with our partners for up to date information. All of our teams have applied rigorous protocols to ensure the comfort and safety of each one of our travellers.
Those due to travel will be contacted 10 weeks prior to their departure date to share the latest local updates and discuss all available options.
By committing to travel you acknowledge and accept any measures put in place by the country, airline, guiding company and/or hotel, without prior notice:
- Quarantines effected either in your travel destination or upon your return home
- Destinations requiring pre-arrival documentation
- Flight schedules changing
- Temperature taking or other medical policies introduced
- Mandatory mask and glove policies
- Mandatory curfews
- Resorts operating with limited staff and occupancy levels
- Discontinuation of services without notice (room service, bars/restaurants, spa, gym, social areas, entertainment, activities, tours etc.)
As some policies and procedures are beyond our control and are ever-changing, we recommend checking airline, hotel and government websites before you travel,
– The Plan South America Team